Information for after your visit...
With the Correct after care your tan will look gorgeous for longer!
After your airbrush tanning session please wait a minimum of 8 hours to shower or bathe. If you had gotten the Express tan a time will be given that you MUST shower by.
- You must stay completely dry during the eight hours. Your tan will begin to develop immediately but you will need the full time to fully develop.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration until after you shower.
- Hydrated skin is the key to a longer-lasting tan. Please speak to your technician about St. Tropez Body Moisturizer.
- Be good to your skin. Do not use anything abrasive. Do not rub, but pat your skin dry after showering or bathing.
- Try to keep shaving to a minimum, as this will decrease the longevity of your tan.
- Chlorine and salt water will fade the tan, use St. Tropez Gradual Tan Moisturizer to replenish any color that has gotten lost.
*Remember an airbrush tan only adheres to your first layer of skin. The longer you keep this layer of skin the longer your tan will last. So be good to your skin and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!*